Thursday, April 9, 2009

Salad 9.4.09, I call it luxury salad...^^'''

Yesterday I do have some time, so I decided to prepare salad with more ingredients. Of course, all ingredients was in the fridge 2-3 days ago. I really hope I have a garden full with ingredients so I can pick whenever I want, aih...pretty unpset... :(
...><...
Anyway, life still full with excitement. At least, I dun need to bother watering...
...><...
This salad ingredients are mix lettuces, Japanese cucumber, carrot (under the chicken), yellow onion, chicken breast, egg & cheese (I used strong taste cheddar cheese). The dressing is consists of garlic, chili sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon, olive oil, honey, black pepper & salt .
...><...
The process: 1. Boil the egg to hard then cut into 4, keep aside. 2. Mix the lettuces and put into salad bowl. 3. Slice the Japanese cucumber & carrot. Yellow onion cut into ring. Put into salad bowl. 3. Season chicken breast with pepper & salt & some oil, grill both side until golden brown. Leave for a minute then cut into small piece & put on top of the salad. 4. Slicing the cheese straight away to the salad. 5. Put the egg into salad. 6. Mix all the dressing ingredients and pour into the salad.
...><...
Lastly, Enjoy! ^^'''

No comments:

Post a Comment